Photo credit: http://www.secularism.org.uk/secular-europe-campaign.html
I am marching this Saturday - Join me!
Cut and pasted from the National Secular Society Website:
When: Saturday 15 September 2012
Assembly: 13:30 Storey's Gate
March: 14:00-15:00 Storey's Gate, Parliament Square, Bridge Street, Embankment, London.
Rally: 15:00-17:00 Surrey Street (Temple Place)
Full details here:
The Campaign promotes:
- freedom of religion, freedom of conscience and freedom of speech
- state neutrality in matters of religion and belief
- women's equality and reproductive rights
- equal rights for LGBT people in all the European Union
- one law for all, no religious exemptions from the law
- a secular Europe – democratic, peaceful, open and just, with no privilege for religious or belief organisations
This is why you should join the March and the Rally:
Peter Tatchell "It is a campaign to draw people of faith and no faith together"